The Morea team is delighted to announce the release of Version 3.2. This release focuses on improved support for new Morea users, and includes:
- Addition of a "template-module" to the morea template repository.
- Documentation explaining module design and implementation using the new template-module. For details, see Module design.
- Addition of a "_module-icons" directory to the morea template repository, making over 50 PNG from past Morea modules available. For details, see Module Icons documentation.
- Documentation on how to use Gitpod for Morea development. For details, see Choosing local vs. cloud development
- Bundler updated to 2.4.2, various gems updated.
As usual, any changes to the code do not impact existing sites. You will only see these changes the next time you create a new Morea site from the morea template repository.
Have fun and let us know if you run into problems.